UPDATE: January 3rd, 2019: Printing complete!!!
Books left China: December 17th 2018
ETA to USA : Jan 18, 2019
ETA to Warehouse door : Jan 25, 2019
Shipping will begin as soon as we get the books in our warehouse - eBooks will be available at the same time. We will be posting updates here every week.
We're Back with Book 4!
You demanded it and we have delivered - a book dedicated entirely to the female anatomy! Thanks to our fans our books have been a global sensation - almost 1 million dollars on Kickstarter alone!!!
This time, Raul Moreno Coslado, creates 2000 brand new images (nothing reused), in our 4th major volume. Over 300 pages of incredible, dynamic action poses. Unlike the images you'll find in comic books, none of the drawings in our book are covered up, cut off by panels or obscured by other objects. It is the most massive, comprehensive female action & anatomy book in history!!!
Female Action Poses - No Boys Allowed!
300 pages of brand-new, dynamic female action poses by Raul Moreno. Over 1600 rough images and 400 finals will make this book the most complete study of dynamic female action poses ever!
The book will be divided into 6 sections:
1. Hero Poses - 70% of the book! Heroic poses that strike fear into the hearts of enemies!
2. Sitting/Crouching Poses - If you have trouble drawing foreshortened legs and over-lapping limbs this section is for you!
3. Flying/Jumping Poses - Raul draws almost every conceivable flying pose/angle you could ever want to draw.
4. Dynamic Standing Poses - Poses that express action, attitude, swagger and emotion.
5. Contortion - a small section dedicated to the study of the female body's maximum range of motion. This section will help you learn just how far the human body can realistically bend and twist before it breaks!
6. Body Types - another small section showing various female body types other than young athletic bodies.
Ready to Use Roughs!
All 1600 rough images have been designed from the ground up to be used as a foundation for final images. There are no "awkward" or "useless" rough poses - every rough you see in the book will be good enough to build into an awesome final image!